New generation grass weed control with all the confidence of old
You might remember AXIAL’s entry into the market back in 2006 – and it has stood the test of time as a post-emergent grass selective herbicide.
More than a decade in the market, Syngenta can now announce the next generation of AXIAL technology - AXIAL XTRA - registered for use in wheat and barley.
The new and improved formulation of AXIAL XTRA contains 50g/L Pinoxaden + 12.5g/L Cloquintocet-mexyl + built-in adjuvant system which is a significant step-change in adjuvant science and technology, boosting the product’s uptake in grassy weeds.
FIVE KEY FEATURES OF AXIAL XTRA
- Controls Wild Oats and Phalaris
- Suppression of Annual Rye Grass
- Wide application window - Can be utilised for selective spray topping in Wild Oats
- Crop Safe on wheat and barley
- Improved broadleaf weed tank mix compatibility