Creative agronomists join the stampede and head to Calgary!
Accompanying the recent launch of the new post-emergent cereal selective herbicide, TALINOR®, a number of agronomists will be heading off to Calgary, Canada next year after they shot some very creative videos on why TALINOR is their ‘go-to expert’ for broadleaf weed control.
Congratulations to the following agronomists who will be heading to Canada on the TALINOR study tour next July:
- Tiarna Kanny – Great Northern Rural, WA
- Sophie Hooper – Elders, WA
- Chris Davey – YP, SA
- Jenna Brewis – Delta, NSW
- Richard May – Cummins Ag, SA
- Lachie Sheridan – BR&C Agents, Vic
- Albert Gorman – AgGrow, NSW
- James Jess – Western Ag, Vic
- Tony Kelly – Advanced Ag, Vic
- Chris Toohey – Elders, NSW
The tour party will visit local growers who’ve had success with Syngenta technology, gain exclusive access to Syngenta Research Centres and hear from global advisers that will provide insights on farming innovations, new techniques and next generation products.
Watch some of the winning entries by clicking below
TALINOR delivers robust and broad spectrum control of hard to kill broadleaf weeds, making it the go-to expert for broadleaf weed control. For more information on TALINOR visit the product page.