Syngenta and CSD bring FastStart message to 2019 Australian Cotton Collective
The 2019 Australian Cotton Collective will this week draw the ‘who’s who’ of the industry to Griffith, to discuss new technologies and opportunities.
Syngenta, Cotton Seed Distributors (CSD) and Bayer are conveniently located on one stand - to provide advice and solutions - focused on the efficient production of quality fibre, from sowing through to harvest.
CSD and Syngenta will provide an enhanced understanding of best practice cotton establishment through their FastStart™ program.
“There are lots of growers out there doing a fantastic job of optimising their seedling establishment through utilisation of the technology and tools FastStart is providing,” Syngenta Seedcare Technical Services Lead Sean Roberts said.
The FastStart program also invests in those Seedcare technologies that help seedlings survive pests and diseases during establishment. Pythium and rhizoctonia are two major diseases Syngenta has developed VIBRANCE CST to control.
“This year we will transition from DYNASTY, to VIBRANCE CST, and we will be available to answer any questions growers and advisors might have, at the Griffith event,” Sean said.
Delegates who visit the Syngenta stand to learn about FastStart and VIBRANCE CST will have the opportunity to win a pair of RM Williams boots to the value of $595*.
Participants simply need to guess the number of VIBRANCE CST treated seed in the jar, on the stand, and register their details for their chance to win. Syngenta, CSD and Bayer are located at site 20 in the Yoogali Club conference facilities.
The FastStart research and development program addresses key grower and industry challenges such as the control of insect pests and diseases, as well investigating complementary technologies to help drive yield potential and minimise risks associated with establishing cotton in Australia.
Want to know more about FastStart? >> Visit the page now.
Think you’re a cotton establishment whiz? >> Put yourself to the FastStart test.
The 2019 Australian Cotton Collective runs from Wednesday to Thursday, July 24th to 25th. Guests will also have the opportunity to participate in a pre-conference tour of the Griffith district on Tuesday, July 23rd.
*Vibrance CST Guessing Competition Terms and Conditions
1. Competition runs from 23/07/19 – 25/07/19
2. Competition : guess the correct number of seeds in the jar without going over
3. If more than one person guesses the correct number of seeds in the jar, a lottery of those people will take place, with a random winner selected
4. Once the winner is decided, the decision is final, with no discussion to be entered into
5. Winner will be announced on 25/07/19
6. Winner will be notified by email and the result posted on the FastStart website
7. Individuals can only enter once
8. Employees of Syngenta, CSD and Bayer are not eligible to enter
9. Prize: a pair of RM Williams boots valued at AU $595.00
10. Prize is not redeemable for cash