Syngenta Learning Centres
Syngenta has recently launched a number of Learning Centres across Australia to showcase new and upcoming crop protection technology and innovation.
The Syngenta Learning Centres are a chance for agronomists and farmers to see first-hand the efficacy of a number of products, in some instances before they even hit the market.
Learning Centre locations are based in the major Eastern grain growing regions of Australia; Wagga Wagga (NSW); Horsham (Vic); Swan Hill (Vic); Coomandook (SA); and Kadina (SA).
The Centres include some or all of the below trials, depending on location:
- Pre-emergent herbicides in cereal crops
- Knockdowns with new group G herbicide
- Insecticide seed treatments in cereals
- Plant Growth Regulators in cereals
- Foliar fungicides focusing on Blackleg in canola
- Post-emergent broadleaf herbicides in cereal crops
- Post-emergent grass selective herbicides in cereals crops