Boom Sprayers, High Pressure Sprayers, air assisted sprayers, and other equipment fitted with agitation: Half fill the spray vat, turn on agitation and add the required amount of Timorex Gold Fungicide. With agitation on, add the remaining water to the spray vat. Maintain agitation during mixing, standing and spraying. DO NOT allow the diluted spray to remain in the spray vat for more than 24 hours.
Knapsack sprayers (including Backpack misters): Half fill the sprayer then add the required amount of Timorex Gold Fungicide. Top up water to required level than shake sprayer to ensure product is well dispersed in the water. DO NOT allow the diluted spray to remain in the spray vat for more than 24 hours.
Apply Timorex Gold Fungicide using suitable equipment to ensure thorough coverage of all foliage. A minimum of 400L/ha water volume is recommended.
- Use a sprayer designed to apply high volumes of water up to the point of run-off and matched to the crop being sprayed.
- Set up and operate the sprayer to achieve even coverage throughout the crop canopy. Apply sufficient water to cover the crop to the point of run-off. Avoid excessive run-off.
- The required water volume may be determined by applying different test volumes, using different settings on the sprayer, from industry guidelines or expert advice.
- Add the amount of product specified in the Directions for Use table
- The required dilute spray volume will change and the sprayer set up and operation may also need to be changed, as the crop grows.
- Use a sprayer designed and set up for concentrate spraying (that is a sprayer which applies water volumes less than those required to reach the point of runoff) and matched to the crop being sprayed.
- Set up and operate the sprayer to achieve even coverage throughout the crop canopy using your chosen water volume.
- The chosen spray volume, and the sprayer set up and operation may need to be changed as the crop grows.
- For further information on concentrate spraying, users are advised to consult relevant industry guidelines, undertake appropriate competency training and follow industry Best Practices.