Effective and broad-spectrum disease control at its best.
COGITO® is a unique cereal fungicide which enables growers to cost-effectively control major fungal diseases in wheat, barley and oats, such as Stripe Rust, as well as secondary diseases including Yellow Leaf Spot, by combining the strengths of two actives with our exclusive formulation with advanced adjuvant.
- Broad-spectrum disease control
- An advanced and novel adjuvant system
- The lowest use rate per hectare of any cereal fungicide
- Combines 250 g/L of Tebuconazole and 250 g/L of Propiconazole, allowing for the lowest use rate per hectare of any cereal fungicide
- Made with a novel adjuvant system that increases the rate of active ingredient movement through the cuticle and into the leaf
- Combines the strengths of Tebuconazole and Propiconazole providing robust broad-spectrum foliar disease control in Wheat, Barley and Oats
- Ideal product for GS 32 applications to manage inoculum levels of all key diseases including Stripe Rust, Yellow Leaf Spot, Spot Form of Net Blotch and Powdery Mildew.
- Application timing is supported by good compatibility with a range of herbicides and insecticides
- Rainfast in one hour
COGITO is a 500 g/L formulation of 250 g/L Tebuconazole and 250 g/L Propiconazole that can be used at a rate between 125 - 250 mL/ha.
It controls Stem Rust, Stripe Rust, Leaf Rust, Powdery Mildew, Septoria, Yellow Leaf Spot, Crown Rust, Barley Scald, Net Form Net Blotch and Spot Form Net Blotch in wheat, barley and oats.