ARCADE is a pre-emergent herbicide from Syngenta containing 800g/L Prosulfocarb that provides control of Annual Ryegrass in Wheat and Barley. ARCADE is a Group J (Thiocarbamate) herbicide which offers growers an important alternative mode of action particularly useful for resistance management in wheat programs.
Key Benefits of ARCADE
- Controls Annual Ryegrass including Trifluralin (Group D) resistant populations
- Robust option to increase herbicide diversity for resistance management, either stand alone or tank mixed with Trifluralin
- Alternative to BOXER GOLD® (Prosulfocarb + S-Moc) when used in lighter soil types or disc seeding systems.
Additional Benefits of ARCADE
- Provides robust control of Annual Ryegrass when used at 3L/ha IBS
- ARCADE at 2.5L/ha provides useful suppression of Annual Ryegrass that can be used as a base for tank mixing to suit conditions and weed spectrum.
- Registered in both Wheat and Barley.
- Compatible with a range of knockdown and pre-emergent herbicides
- 7-day incorporation