VIBRANCE Kick-Off Competition 2019 - Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is Syngenta Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 33 002 933 717) of Level 1, 2-4 Lyonpark Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, telephone 02 8876 8500 (“Promoter”).
3. Entry is only open to QLD, NSW, VIC, SA, WA and TAS residents aged 18 years or over.
4. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. Promotion commences on 16/09/2019 and will end at 11.59pm AEDST on 30/11/2019(“Promotional Period”).
6. To enter, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
- visit www.syngenta.com.au/vibrance, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their first name, last name, company name, address, valid email address, mobile phone number, crops of interest, cropped hectares, preferred reseller, preferred advisor, choice of football type (AFL or NRL) and answer the question “Tell us in 25 words or less what benefits VIBRANCE offers” within the Promotional Period.
7. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
8. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
9. Only one (1) entry permitted per person.
10. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
11. The judging will take place at Syngenta Australia Pty Ltd, Level 1, 2-4 Lyonpark Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113 at 9:00am AEDST on 02/12/2019. The judges may select additional reserve entries which they determine to be the next best, and record them in order, in case of an invalid entry or ineligible entrant.
12. The winners will be notified by email.
13. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners. Each entry will be individually judged based on literary and creative merit of the answer provided to the promotional question “Tell us in 25 words or less what benefits VIBRANCE offers”.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. Entries will be divided into two (2) groups depending on which type of football chosen at the time of entry (AFL or NRL). The best fifty (50) valid entries from each group, as determined by the judges, will each win a replica match football (AFL or NRL depending on the group) valued at $150.00
16. If for any reason a winner does not take a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
17. If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternative prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
18. Total prize pool value is $15,000.
19. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
20. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
21. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
22. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
23. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
24. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use a prize.