Switch 2017 Promotion - Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to redeem the voucher form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The promoter is Syngenta Australia Pty Ltd (ABN 33 002 933 717) of Level 1, 2-4 Lyonpark Road, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, telephone 02 8876 8500 (“Promoter”).
- Entry is only open to NSW, VIC, SA, WA, ACT and TAS residents aged 18 years or over.
- Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- Promotion commences on 1 June 2017 and will end when the 200 $50 (fifty AUD) BCF gift vouchers have been redeemed, or at 11.59pm AEDST on 30 November 2017 if the 200 vouchers are not redeemed (“Promotional Period”).
- To redeem the $50 BCF voucher, individuals must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) purchase 10kg of SWITCH in one (1) transaction, from any store within NSW, VIC, SA, WA, ACT or TAS which shelves the product/s (“Qualifying Transaction”) between 1 June 2017 and 31 October 2017 and then
b) visit www.syngenta.com/switch, follow the prompts to the promotion entry page, input the requested details including their first name, last name, vineyard name, vineyard address, vineyard hectares, valid email address, mobile phone number, purchase date, select the store SWITCH was purchaed from and upload the receipt of purchase.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter's legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Limit of 200 $50 BCF gift vouchers will be allocated for Promotional Period.
- Limit one (1) entry per 10kg of SWITCH purchased in a Qualifying Transaction. Each entry must be submitted in accordance with the entry requirements.
- Limit one (1) entry per vineyard.
- Entrants must retain a copy of their purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. Failure to produce the proof of purchase for all entries when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of ALL of an entrant’s entries and forfeiture of any right to a voucher. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify the store of purchase and that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period but prior to entry.
- If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
- Each valid entry will be eligible to redeem a $50 (fifty dollar) BCF voucher.
- If for any reason a redeemer does not take the voucher at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the voucher will be forfeited and will not be redeemable for cash.
- If any voucher is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the voucher (or that part of the voucher) with a voucher to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- Vouchers are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
- Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or voucher claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in voucher value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use a voucher and/or participation.