Reliable, stable performer with good flexibility in-furrow
AMISTAR® 250 SC is the first in-furrow treatment available for the control of Black Scurf (Rhizoctonia) and suppression of Silver Scurf.
AMISTAR Technology works by inhibiting the ability of organisms in fungal disease to convert nutrients into energy. Without energy, the fungus dies and no longer damages the crop. Unlike most fungicides, AMISTAR is highly active against four major classes of fungal plant diseases: leaf spots, powdery mildew, rusts and mould. When used as an in-furrow fungicide in potatoes, AMISTAR 250 SC is registered for the control of Black Scurf and suppression of Silver Scurf.
• Long lasting preventative disease control
• Flexible timing as in-furrow and foliar application
• Low rates of application means easier management and handling of product
• Excellent compatibility with a wide range of fungicides and insecticides
• A unique mode of action with no known cross resistance