4 simple steps to mix the #1 selling sulphur globally
THIOVIT® JET is the No. 1 selling sulphur globally and in this article we spell out the 4 simple steps to ensure it is mixed properly.
To start, THIOVIT JET must be mixed with water and applied by suitable equipment.
- Fill vat no more than 25% full with clean water before adding THIOVIT JET.
- Begin agitating vat contents vigorously.
- Pour required amount of THIOVIT JET STEADILY into vat. Allow vigorous bypass agitation to completely disperse product. DO NOT dump product into vat all at once.
- After adding required quantity of THIOVIT JET and obtaining COMPLETE DISPERSION, continue to fill vat to desired level for spraying.
- Thorough agitation of the spray liquid should continue during the entire spraying operation.
Note: Spray solution SHOULD NOT be left standing in the vat overnight
- Minimal dust due to unique microbille formulation
- Enhanced dispersibility and mixing qualities (see Figure 1 - mixing diagrams below)
- Easy to measure because 1L = 1kg
The graph below highlights one reason why THIOVIT JET is the No. 1 selling sulphur globally. The ideal particle size range for sulphur is between 1 and 10 microns. Particles in this range enable the best distribution and redistribution of the product with maximum efficacy.
THIOVIT JET particle size distribution gives the best balance between contact action, vapour action and persistence.
Download the Technote below: